Friday, November 2, 2007

Off to a bad start

Yesterday I discovered that November is NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month. I immediately thought it would be a good thing for me to try posting everyday. I need to get in the habit of writing more in general and writing on my blogs more in particular.

Whether or not I'm up for the challenge is another story. Clearly, I wasn't yesterday. After an evening spent taking Sugar to her chorus practice, then taking both Sugar and Spice with me to an SLT meeting and then driving around for about 35 minutes looking for a parking space - by the time I put Sugar & Spice to bed I was exhausted. I barely managed to eat a bit before climbing in bed and passing out. Posting was on my mind, but didn't have a chance at becoming a reality.

My hope of meeting my goal may require writing more on the good days and stockpiling those posts for the bad days.

Anyway, it's a challenge and I'm going to go for it.

No comments: